Het was op woensdag 14 december 2005 om 16:42 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'About TB folders' :

Hoi Mary,

>>> You could treat your relationship with the Draft folder in the same
>>> way. Just don't use it.
>> :) I just dont see the meaning to have it... That is why I fight
>> against it.

MB> I'm hungry.
MB> You're not hungry.

MB> So, you oppose my being fed because you don't see the significance of
MB> my getting fed. :(

MB> I feel sooo unloved and unwanted! :(

 :oops:  running off to the kitchen!
 Help is on the way!! :)

 And I still want that darn Draft folder.
 Besides,  when  was  the last time we had a 100% PRO for a request?? So many
 people, so many wishes, so many opinions.

--
groeten,
 Cees

The Bat! 3.63.08 (Beta) [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600 Service
Pack 2