Hello MAU!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 10:38 AM, you wrote:

>>  alright Mau, and I wannit NOW! ;)

> Drafts folders have been so well accepted by the general public that
> I have run out of stock, you'll have to wait a few days until I get
> some more from the factory ;-)

Thanks, St. Nicholas. ;)

> Have you seen my signature? I haven't seen your supporting note yet
> ;-)

Cees put a supporting note there last night--I asked him for it on
TBOT.

It's under the name Arkanoid, as he informed me when I inquired. And I
quote from the BT wish page https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

=======================
(0015045)
Arkanoid
12 Dec 2005 13:04

yeah, count me in!
Really want it!

But it wouldn't hurt for him to put a second note, expanding on why he
really wants it! :)

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2