Howdy Flying Rodent fans,

  Ok.  I hope this isnt just me. Or there is another explanation other
  than my own stupidity. In .09 my keyboard shortcuts do not work. Not
  one  of  them.  Then  when  I  try to exit have to kill through task
  manager.  Not  a  one off... put up with it last night... but it has
  stayed the same tonight. Have checked my keyboard, it works in other
  apps, so i can only conclude that it is the bat.

  Confirmations or suggestions as to options that i havent checked?

--
Have Fun,

Stan the Almighty!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.63.08 (Beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz 598 MHz 1.00GB RAM

During the chariot scene in "Ben Hur," a small red car can be seen in
the distance (and Heston's wearing a watch).