On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 1:42:43 PM, Mary Bull wrote:

>> I can see the rush to a Drafts folder end up causing more problems
>> than it will solve.

> I think the developers are in no rush.

> I think the desire of posters here and loggers of supporting notes to
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441 is not so much a desire to
> get in a rush about it as to make sure that the Wish is not forgotten.

Also, the desire of posters here is that if they are going to be
making changes in operation of the outbox, then that is the time to
address the long time desire, requests, and need for the drafts
folder, rather than what at this point appears to be a slap-dash
implementation of a not very thought out change to satisfy some/one
corporate client.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1
Please support the wish for a 'DRAFT' folder at
 https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

 :manx-flag: