On Friday, January 6, 2006, 11:59:38 AM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

DAC> I tried this searching for text and got no error. Then, looked more
DAC> closely, and tried same search looking in ANY PART. I can confirm that
DAC> TB locked up, and gave error message on exit.

Thanks for the confirmation Dwight. See
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5556

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
--
"Speaking about barbaric regimes, we must deal with probably one of
the most—not probably—one of the most real threats we face, and that