Hello WL!

On Monday, May 22, 2006, 10:45 AM, you wrote:

>> 1) TB! is interacting improperly with the Windows dpi setting for
>> values above 96 dpi.

> The BT issue history for this says it is fixed in 3.81.01. How are you
> testing this? The only version I can get to is 3.80.06, which is the
> version used according to your signature. I don't think it would be
> fixed in this version...

> ...unless I'm totally missing something about how version numbering
> works, or I'm missing the instructions to get version 3.81.01. I'm not
> sure how people are expected to verify that it is fixed without getting
> access to this version. I asked on tbudl, but didn't get a helpful
> response.

The 3.81.01 number on bugtracker appeared before the 3.80.xx releases.
I am confused by this--I don't even know whether there *is* a 3.81.01.

The latest numbered listing at http://files.nobat.ru/filemap/thebat3xx.html
is 3.80.06.

> FWIW, I don't see a bug fix for this on the changelog, either.

Everything is not always listed on the change logs.

I think we have to wait and see the next beta version, whatever it
turns out to be numbered.

Mary
The Bat 3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2