Hello TBBETA,

  I am having trouble using the Backup tool in TB.

  I back up my personal mail about 1/month as its not critical. This
  month, however, I am getting an error when running it.

  The backup hangs when writing to disk and doesn't matter which accounts
  I try to backup (2 pop plus local folders). I have to click cancel
  and get a dialog with the following error...

  'Thread Error - access is denied (5)'

  The only thing that has changed since last month is I have changed
  from a single core Athlon x64 to a dual core x64. The PC is running
  fine in all other respects.

  Anyone any ideas?

--
Tony Brookes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.4winmobile.com
The UK's Premier Windows Mobile Resource