vitalie vrabie wrote:
>> I think that Ritlab guys know very well where are the problems. Even
>> their support admitted this.
> "their support" has absolutely no word over development.
> their programmers completely ignore what support says ("you need it,
> you do it"), then leave the company "for a better salary".
...and the problem is PRECISELY there.
IMAP isn't alone. HTML Templates are part of the same story.
they were promised 3 years ago, classified as "easy to implement" by the
respective developer, then labeled "nobody really needs that" BY THE
SAME DEVELOPER, and telling "you need it, you do it" to the support
personnel when he was given examples of people that DO need that.
that's a different developer from who was responsible for IMAP, but
that's exactly the person that serves as an example for others of how to
stay in the company for a long time and do something productive only
once in about 5 years.

--
Signed,
  Vitalie.