Hello, rhabib001.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ryc> Hello.  I've downloaded the new bayesian spam filter (the detailed
ryc> logging version) and the machine generating engine (updated version)
ryc> and have created a regard.rbd file and placed it in c:\baesyan.  The
ryc> log file is generated correctly, however, no incoming emails seem to
ryc> get filtered. I have attached the log file in case this can be
ryc> informative.

Thank's to your attention! I investigated your log. One bug according
to this log I successfully localized. It is really my bug and I
mentioned it on one of last postings. Another - may be your mistake.
As you can see in your file, some letters were successfully filtered
and regarded as non-spam.

You can found their most "interesting" tokens and final regard
returned to The Bat, namely zero.

If any of them includes a spam then the really problem is in your
regarding base - either you confused spam and non-spam corpuses when
you create your regarding base, either your regarding base is not
enough yet. But first two of them seems to be the letters from The
Bat! conference, so, it isn't a spam.

The rest of regarded letters, as I say, is my error, and I am working
to fix it.

ryc> Also, how is the junk folder created.  Does it have to be created
ryc> manually and a flag set to identify it as the junk folder or will it
ryc> be created automatically the first time an email is classified as
ryc> junk?

Yes. Folder named "Junk mail" will be created in every mailbox when
some correctly-regarded spam will arise.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: