On Mon, 18 May 2020, Lukasz Hawrylko wrote:
1.9.12 was released recently, so I don't have right now plans for new
release timeline. There are few more changes that I am working on right
now and I want to include them in next release.

Ok, I can upload a mercurial snapshot as well, no problem.

As you are using trousers I guess that you have TPM 1.2 am I right? It
is EOL now that's why nobody cares about trousers project, is it
possible in your platform to use TPM 2.0? I highly recommend to upgrade,
than you can use tpm2-tools.

Yes, there are quite a lot of existing TPM 1.2 systems. Some support upgrading to TPM 2.0 but many don't. I've been doing my testing mostly on Lenovo T430s laptop. I'd like to use a newer laptop for this but the ones that I have available don't support TXT (checked T460, T470 and T490).

The situation is bit better with servers but due to this COVID-19 situation I cannot really do any of my testing on servers. Remotely upgrading to TPM 2.0 sounds very scary.

-Timo