On Thu, 28 May 2020, Lukasz Hawrylko wrote:
I understand that still you have the same behaviour - cold boot failing,
reboot after Linux working, correct? Please add "dump_memmap=true" to
TBOOT's command line it should enable dumping of EFI memory map.

Correct. Unfortunately dump_memmap=true does not print anything before it gets stuck on cold boot.

If you don't see this dump in failing scenario please add
"set debug=mmap" to grub.cfg, now GRUB should print that.

I added this after the serial console setup but this does not seem to print anything? I also cannot find it in the grub2 source code. Is this the correct syntax?

You can see the logs and other data here:

https://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/tboot/dump_memmap-cold.tar

https://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/tboot/dump_memmap-warm.tar

-Timo