Hi,

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, Łukasz Hawryłko wrote:
In few words - when multiple SINITs is loaded, there is a chance that
one (or more) of them will be overwritten by some TBOOT data structures
that have hardcoded addresses. In most cases it is memory log, but this
is not a rule.

This sounds annoying indeed. Would it help if we could somehow embed or append the SINIT modules to tboot.gz itself? I'm trying to make the technology as easy to use and robust as possible. Being able to use e.g. the same Live CD on all pieces of hardware would be a huge win.

-Timo