Hi,

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022, Łukasz Hawryłko wrote:
On Sat, 2022-03-12 at 09:34 +0200, Timo Lindfors wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, Łukasz Hawryłko wrote:
I see that you have quite complex environment for testing tboot, if I
find my old GRUB patch and prepare patch for tboot that combined should
fix the issue, will you be able to run tests?

Yes, I'm happy to run tests :)

I am attaching two patches:

GRUB:
multiboot2__Implement_the_new_module_load_and_preferences_tag.patch

tboot:
Use_multiboot2_module_load_preference_tag.patch

On my test platform they fix the issue. Please check how they work on
your environment.

Sorry for the long delay. I am also able to load all ACM modules with these patches.

TPM 2.0 with UEFI:

https://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/tboot/smoketest/test_results/c99c68f2-9651-42dd-b822-9936868bc12a/output/serial.log

TPM 1.2 with BIOS:

https://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/tboot/smoketest/test_results/f6ba18b4-b259-4b68-8eb4-05c0b758996b/output/serial.log