Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

VDE>> since 1.3 I ask it every release again and again: Why is there
VDE>> no shortcut for printing in the main view? I hate to go through
VDE>> the menu every time I want to print a message ... anyone else?

> I understand we can configure our own shortcuts in version 2.

  You'll be able to configure shortcuts, not create your own. There is
  no keyboard shortcut provided for printing messages via the main
  window. You have to use the menu. However, in folder view, the
  shortcut CTRL+P is implemented and works. There are a couple other
  things that makes me prefer reading my mail via the folder view
  window rather than the message auto-view.

--
Ali Martin                     |     Using The Bat! v1.38e
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ "Build a watch in 179 easy steps" by C. Forsberg. ]
___