On Tuesday, February 08, 2000, 12:47:18 PM, Allie Martin wrote:

>         If you were to set your limit to three characters and I
> replied to this message using your first name, the color coding at
> your end would be messed up. :)

Yes, I'll grant you that. :o)  However, I remember seeing an RFC in
reference to what are allowable quote prefixes, and I wanted to re-examine
that document, but I've just had a look, and be darned if I can find it
again. I suppose it boils down to personal preferences... I just don't
like long quote pre-fixes, as I find them taxing on the eyes.

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x15A98AC2