On Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 8:25:19 AM, you (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

> That's news to me and very useful. Surprising what you don't know even
> after 10 years plus of using TB!

Not that surprising. ABtoFIRSTNAME does not appear in the suggested
macros for Sender information or Recipient information when creating a
template. I was able to find it, along with ABfromLASTNAME in a
Help - Search on the name of the macro itself. I could not find it in
Full alphabetic list of macros that are part of the Help Manual.

If I did not know of its existence...

Leonard
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1