On Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:07:58 AM, you (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

> I found it near the front of the alphabetic list, but it's listed as
> "ABnnnPPP" with two lists of constants to replace the "nnn" and "PPP"
> placeholders. However as you can see in my sig I'm using a very old version
> of TB and the current help files may be a bit different...

Goes to show how handy it is to have some late adapters <grin> on an
e-maillist. I copies the list of Macros from my current Help facility
into MS Word sand searched on ABTO. Nada.

Would it be a lot of bother for you to copy the ABnnnPPP section from
your helpfile and pass it along to me? Now that I am using this
obsolete-but-still-supported Macro, it will be helpful to know about
these two constants.

Thanks.
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1