On Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 10:48:55 AM, Thomas Fernandez
(tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

> You might want want to make a paragrah (two times "enter") between
> the two list items.

There already was a two-times enter space between the list items.

I figured out a work-around: I took the ">" (my glyph for quoted
material to which I am replying) out of the text, hit <alt> + L. The
line wrapped properly, and I then put the ">" back with no ill effect.

(Could someone please remind me how I can see my own post?)

Leonard

--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1