> Hello Group,
>       I was hoping that there was a simple answer to this.
>       I do most of my work at home on my desktop computer, then I need
>       to  move all the TheBat! information to the laptop, when I am on
>       the road, then when I get back to the desktop when I get home.
>       I am hoping to do this with a very painless operation.

I believe the "Synchronize" menu allows this, but if it works like
backup and restore I would rather use Second Copy to move the latest
master copy across to other PC's. Frankly, I wouldn't trust
"Synchronize" unless a raft of current users said it was 100%
trustworthy, after some disasters with Backup and Restore. I have to
say that I am a bit perturbed that Ritlabs see fit to release V6.* at
the moment it seems so far from prime time. It doesn't inspire
confidence, to be frank. Was it to meet the perceived Christmas
marketplace?

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3"