Hi

On Monday 2 December 2013 at 1:19:26 PM, in
<mid:1599876721.20131202201...@thebat.net>, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> My solution is to leave all messages on the server, so
> that each computer downloads all messages. I use POP
> only.

Does this work with the "@thebat.net" email account you use for
posting to this list? I ask because "@thebat.net" is a "managed"
Gmail account, and my Gmail account ignores the settings I have in TB!
about leaving on or deleting from server. I've not actually checked
for my "@thebat.net" address but assumed the same would happen, sinnce
the backend is all google.

> I BCC all outgoing messages to myself.

A cunning plan.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3