Hello Peter,

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 20:31:57 +0100 GMT (19-Feb-16, 02:31 +0700 GMT),
Peter Hampf wrote:

> Good evening David,

> on Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:26:48 +0000 GMT your local time you wrote:

F>> I am change to an new computer. Can someone let me know how I can change
the licence over please

> the steps are simple. This is how I do it (there may be other solutions).

[...]

This is how I do it:

1.) Make a back-up of TB! on the existing computer. This will generate a
.tbk file. Copy this file to the new computer.

2.) Install TB! on the new computer. The installer will ask you
whether you want to isntall from a back-up, click "yes" and point to
the .tbk file.

3.) If TB! opens and shows "unregistered", find the mail with the
licence and open it.

4.) If the registration code is not automatically found, go to Help /
Enter Registratin Code, and TB! will import it automatically from the
opened mail.

Note: I am not sure anymore whether step 4 is necessary, or whether
the code will already be imported from the back-up file. Before that
step, you can check under Help / About whether the code has been
imported.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 7.1.12.2 (BETA)
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1