Thanks  for your help on this. I have lost your reply whilst sorting
 out this new m/c.

 What  I  was really asking was whether the licence had to be reset to
 the new m/c. I have found that this was not needed, just as you said,
 copy  the  files  across. I did have to register the block code again
 and that was fine.

 David

 F> I am change to an new computer. Can someone let me know how I can change
the licence over please

F> Regards

F> David

F> ---

F> Current version is 7.1 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
F> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

 David                            mailto:d...@greenandgrass.co.uk

---