Hello Thomas,

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:57:59 +0700GMT Thomas Fernandez wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:44:59 +0000 GMT (16-Feb-17, 09:44 +0700 GMT),
> MFPA wrote:

>>> Server name
>>> "https://xxxxx.org.uk"; or account name
>>> "xxx\thomas.fernandez" were
>>> not accepted while configuring the message service.

>> I know nothing about exchange servers, but "https://xxxxx.org.uk";
>> looks like a website (possibly webmail interface?) rather than a mail
>> server.

> Thanks, but what would it look like if you use TB! with an Exchange
> server?

https://webmail.xdomainx.net/ews/exchange.asmx is the server I had to
define when I set up my exchange account two weeks ago . It worked
some month ago but (as you can read n the beta-list) in november I had
to remove this account from TB because of constant crashes. The
account was set to get new mail every 60 min and I could not change
this fast enough. Actually I use a new EWS.dll Maxim sent me and this
behaviour persists. (But in defining the account newly I could set it
to prevent check at start-up)

When I first defined the exchange account in summer, TB was able to
find the exchange server itself, although the TLD is different from
the TLD of my address (.de <-> .net). Perhaps that is due to a server
config.

> I also saw that there are two options when setting up an Exchange
> email account in TB!:

> Exchange Web Services
> MAPI (Microsoft Exchange)

I used EWS because MAPI doesn't work for me.

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! Version 7.4.10 (64-bit) on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

Have you seen junior's grades?