Hello Thomas,

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:18:39 +0700 GMT (21-Feb-17, 10:18 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello Jernej,

> On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:51:35 +0100 GMT (18-Feb-17, 22:51 +0700 GMT),
> Jernej Simončič wrote:

>> On Thursday, February 16, 2017, 2:31:50, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>>> I usually use POP3, but I have a new email address and the
>>> organisation gave me the log-in credentials:

>> Try using the following URL in TB for configuring Exchange:

>> https://<website>/ews/exchange.asmx

>> (where <website> is the server that hosts Outlook Web Access)

> I change the mail server to this URL, and TB! connected! Thanks, we
> are one step further.

> However, then the status remained "Initializing..." forever.

This was only for the first-time connection, as all sorts of folders
were downloaded. I found the setting to ignore these, and on the next
connection, all folders that I did not want were deleted from my PC
again.

So, all is fine! Thanks for the tip with the URL.

TB! checks mail every 10 minutes as requested, but I cannot find the
setting for "combined send and receive" as I have with POP accounts.
So I need to hit "Send" manually every time I write an email. Did I
miss something?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.