Due to a blacksheep.org mailing list suddenly, after some years,
deciding posts from my normal POP3 mail account and service provider
have a high SPAM count and bouncing them I have had to subscribe using
a newly created GMAIL account. Is it possible to read and post
messages from within TB! as i hate using a web browser for e-mail? if
so a brief guide treating me as an imbecile would be much appreciated
;) Thanks!

--

          Best Regards, Chris Wilson

          mailto:ch...@chriswilson.tv

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"