Hello Windisch and everyone else...

WG> I  think it is possible, Account/Filters/Incoming filter/Alternatives. (I've
WG> never tried this so far, but I think that's what you need.)

As an alternative to Alternatives (*g*) you can use the pipe ( | )
character as "OR".

I.E. to filter for "john" or "jan", you can use one filter rule for:
john|jan

--
Gold Gaurami        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I believe in dragons, honest politicians,

       //Flying high with The Bat! v1.46 Beta/3
       //Over the land of Win98 v4.10 build 1998
       //Fueled by an AMD K6-2 400mhz, 128mb RAM, and fusion.