Hello Group,

I'm planning to reformat my hard drive and was wondering how I should
go about backing up the all the file folder structure and emails.  I
currently manage 3 POP email accounts using TheBat!.  I hope there's a
smarter way than doing it the way I did it the last time, which was to
recreate all the accounts and file structures and import the backuped
emails that I exported prior to reformatting.

 Joe                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]