Hallo Graham,

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:31:05 +0100 GMT (01/10/2000, 06:31 +0800 GMT),
Graham wrote:

C>> What firewall software are you using? I have Sybergen's ( it's now
C>> free for personal use) and TB can't get through it. I give it
C>> authorization though..
C>>
G> I'm using ZoneAlarm with the ZoneLog Analyser.  The Bat.exe does
G> not get through that and incoming transmissions are picked up,
G> stopped, and analysed.   I allow The Bat outgoing access without
G> server permissions.  It works fine.

Can you point me to the URL? Is ZoneAlarm free, or how much does it
cost? I understand it's still being developed?

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM