Monday, July 22, 2002, 8:49:10 AM, you wrote:
[snip]

TM> I would suggest a little different approach.  Put all your spam
TM> addresses in a 'spamers' AB group, then have your filter process
TM> against that AB group.  That way you don't need to modify your filter
TM> each time you want to add a new spamer.  All you would need to do is
TM> highlight the msg and Ctrl-W to add the new spamer to the AB Group and
TM> away you go...

I'd rather not do this, if it can be avoided, but anyway
... see below ...

TM> btw, you would do this on the 'Advanced' tab most of the way to the
TM> bottom. Look for 'Address(es) must be listed in the address book:'
TM> section.

I must be running an older version of TB than you are; the
advanced tab in my sorting office/filters has no such
box :-( I could upgrade, but have they fixed the memory
leak does anybody know? Never mind, I probably wouldn't
use the rtf viewer anyway ...

Lynn

Lynn

1.60h on Win2kPro SP2

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/hawthorne/