Monday, July 22, 2002, 1:03:51 PM, you wrote:

[snip]

LG> It has, I'm sure about that. This setting has been there for quite a
LG> while now (as far back as my TB experience goes, which must be 1.47
LG> Halloween Edition, IIRC). There is also a scroll bar on this tab which
LG> allows one to scroll down to more options.

Yes, I found it .. but it only selects the default address
book, so either you have to put all your spam addresses
into your personal book (not acceptable), or have a
separate spam AB as default .. also not workable. Unless I
missed something?

I really don't want to put a few hundred (thousand?) spam
addys in there, even sorted to a separate group ..

LG> But most people tend to miss that little detail. ;-)

That's the little detail I missed .. duh!

I upgraded anyway .. I dl'ed it when the notice came in,
just didn't get around to the install. Now it's done!

Lynn

1.60q on Win2kPro SP2

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/hawthorne/