Hello Cyrille,

On Saturday, July 3, 2004, at 00:07, you wrote:

C> From Windows 2000 onwards the clipboard fully supports unicode. That
C> means that your problem is not there. If you are having this problem
C> when you copy *from* TB not only to *one* particular application, but
C> to *different* other applications, it is probable that not all the
C> other applications cause the same problem, but that the problem starts
C> already when you copy from TB.

I am 100% sure that this is TheBat! problem. I've tried to paste Russian
text from TheBat! to IE, Opera adress prompts, Outlook Express, UniRed
(all these programs supports unicode) -- instead of Cyrillic characters I
get question marks. Copying/pasting Russian text between these programs
works just fine. Even when I trie to copy/paste Russian text from one The
Bat! window to another, I get question marks.

C> One last thing you might try (but I have little hope) is to copy not
C> from a KOI8-R coded message, but from a Windows coded message (Windows
C> 1251). This might make it a little easier to get the copied text drom
C> TB to the Windows clipboard.

Does not make any difference.

--
Edvinas
Using The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows 2000 Service Pack 4