Friday, April 29, 2005, Mica Mijatovic wrote:

>> Thursday, April 28, 2005, Mica Mijatovic wrote:

>>> Then the chubby woman begin to sing, and that's it.

>> Oh, I thought they only did that in Wagner :-)

> Nay. It's a different woman and a different song. (-:

> [Has nothing with the "saying". Although it *resembles* a tiny bit it.

I don't quite follow you?
To which lady did you refer?

(This is getting OT so I'll CC to TBOT)

<snip>
> You anyway have good tags lately. Thanks for amusement!

Your welcome.
Actually, I haven't updated my cookie-file for ages. It seems that as
the version number of TB! increases the random generator gets more adept
in picking the good ones.

--
Urban

Julius Caesar extinguished himself on the battlefields of Gaul. The Ides
of March murdered him because they thought he was going to be made king.
Dying, he gasped out: "Tee hee, Brutus."