Hi Paul,

on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 21:47 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
among others:

> Hi all,

> I sent an email to a polish friend, which contains some Polish which
> I pasted in from elsewhere. The Polish appeared in the correct script
> in the email I sent. However when I open that email after it has been
> sent the Polish which was in the correct script now shows incorrectly,
> certain characters appear as question marks. I feel like this is
> probably something to do with character sets however I can't seem to
> figure it out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have no problems with this. I have the following settings, but I don't know
if this will help you:

Control panel
regions- and language options
Set to Polish
additional: Select the language version of the program which don't
            support Unicode: Set to Polish

I hope that I have translated it right because I have German Windows!

Character set: ISO-8859-2 - this is normally used in Poland

--
Best regards from Poland, where I live since 22 months
Roland

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E

I use The Bat! v3.71.03 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2!