Dear all,

Since this morning, The Bat! is constantly freezing on me. +/- 5 Minutes after
launching the software (mail is read automatically every 1 minute), the cursor
suddenly changes into an hourglass on every view pane, except the program's
title bar. When I close the program using Task Manager, the icon from the
system tray disappears, but thebat.exe is still running under Processes. There
is no way I can kill that process (nothing happens) and starting a second
instance of The Bat! simply starts a second thebat.exe process, that can be
killed, but does nothing (the program doesn't even launch).

Closing down Windows takes ages (like 5 minutes) and after a restart the same
thing happens.

I have installed no new software or whatsoever.

What is causing this, and how do I fix this?

As you may understand, this is kind of urgent...

Best regards,

Loek van Kooten

--
Akebono Translation Service
Rijnstraat 32

Algemene voorwaarden: www.akebono.nl/algemeen.doc
Terms and conditions: www.akebono.nl/terms.doc
Chamber of Commerce reg. no.: 28066372

IMPORTANT: All delivery dates stated in quotes are as of the moment the quote
was sent and can change as soon as other projects come in.
BELANGRIJK: Bij alle leveringsdata in offertes gaan we uit van de agenda op dat
moment. De data kunnen wijzigen zodra er andere projecten binnenkomen.