Hello Everyone,

I raised this issue before and while I understand the cause now, I
have not yet fully solved the problem.
Here is my problem:

One of my contact is using the same email address @xyztrading.com with
different prefixes (not sure why). So while most of his emails come in
as [EMAIL PROTECTED], some are received as [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have set up my system to reply with a macro along the lines
Dear %ABOFromFName, which should lead to Dear Paul, ...

However each time I receive a new email from the _paul or paul-xyz
addresses, they also end in my address book as new addresses and lead
to the reply to be created as Dear _Paul or Dear Paul-XYZ.
So, I either need to amend the salutation manually or go into the
addressbook to remove the duplicate entry for Paul (it's duplicate as
the email address is always the same, just the way it appears changes
with the various prefixes).
How do I manage this issue on my side without telling Paul to stop
annoying me?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.29 on XP