Good afternoon Jack,

It was foretold that on 13/11/2008 @ 08:11:11 GMT-0600 (which was
12:11:11 where I live) Jack S. LaRosa would write:

> Why not reduce the size of the browser window enough to allow you to
> see the necessary part(s) of TB? The browser window would still be
> visible but smaller and you could then move it so that you could
> see what you needed in TB.

Yeah, but i have the browser either minimalised or closed so when i
click on a link, the browser opens full screen... It's not a big deal
but i was just wondering if it was a setting i overlooked in TB!

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"Whether you're an honest man, or whether you're a thief, Depends on
whose solicitor has given me my brief." - Benjamin Franklin
(1706–1790)