On 12 November 2008, 19:50, Luc wrote:

>  when i click on a link in a message to open it in my browser, the
>  browser opens thus hiding TB!
~~~

If you press Alt+Tab Windows should bring back the window that just
lost focus. If you hold down Alt then press Tab, Windows should open a
ribbon with icons for all open applications. Repeated pressing of Tab
cycles the selection among those icons. When you release the Alt key,
Windows gives the focus to the window corresponding to the selected
icon.

Not a setting in TB!, but it might make life easier by letting you
quickly bring the focus back to TB!

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane