Hello Jens,

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:27:29 +0100 GMT (21/12/2008, 19:27 +0700 GMT),
Jens Franik wrote:

JF> Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008 at 05:37, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Let me see if I understand you correctly: You have a %TO= macro in a
>> folder template

JF> Yes

>> and a %TO= macro in the AB template.

JF> No

JF> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
JF> The Situation is quite different, maybe please simply follow my steps:
JF> - Create an %TO="em...@adress.com" in any Folder Template for New
JF>   Message
JF> - in the Main Screen, place the Cursor on this Folder, so it is marked
JF> - open the Adressbook
JF> - select a Group or a Person
JF> - right click on it and select "New Message" (CTRL-Enter)
JF> - you now have the %TO of the Folder and the Adress from the Adressbook
JF>   in you To: (Destination) Field.

JF> There is no context between the Folder, selected in Main Screen and the
JF> New Message created from the Adressbook - i would say.

Well, there is. Believe me, TB! knows which folder is active when you
create a new message.

Besides, otherwise Folder templates wouldn't work at all.

But this is a matter for TBUDL rather than TBBETA, as it is not a beta
issue. XP and f'up to TBUDL.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Er rannte ohne Beute davon, wurde aber von der Ueberwachungskamera
noch festgehalten.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4