Hi

On Sunday 21 December 2008 at 3:20:02 PM, in
<mid:87284476.20081221222...@thomas-bkk.my-fqdn.de>, Thomas Fernandez
wrote:

> But this is a matter for TBUDL rather than TBBETA, as
> it is not a beta issue. XP and f'up to TBUDL.

Difficult to follow this thread, since the previous messages were not posted
to TBUDL.

The previous poster wrote:-

JF>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
JF>>  maybe please
JF>> simply follow my steps: - Create an
JF>> %TO="em...@adress.com" in any Folder Template for
JF>> New   Message - in the Main Screen, place the Cursor
JF>> on this Folder, so it is marked - open the
JF>> Adressbook - select a Group or a Person - right
JF>> click on it and select "New Message" (CTRL-Enter) -
JF>> you now have the %TO of the Folder and the Adress
JF>> from the Adressbook   in you To: (Destination)
JF>> Field.

I can confirm that I also get a "To:" line containing both the
recipient from the address book entry I selected to create the new
message and the recipient inserted by the "%TO" macro in the folder
template (when there is no AB template defined for the AB entry).

This is not the behaviour suggested by the help file entry for the %To
macro:-

Help File> TO="address(es)" Changes the TO header to the value given
Help File> by the parameter. If left empty it will remove all
Help File> addresses already in the header.

If left empty the %to macro does what the help file says - it clears
the To header

MFPA

Confusion is always the most honest response

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600