Hi,

I would like to modify the inbox reply template, but it does not work : when i
get the properties of this folder i do not have any option for templates...
for other folders i have no problem...

I explain the case in detail : i have an account for mailing lists, i receive
and send messages with the address m...@frn.be , for every mailing list i've
subscribed i have a sorting rule and a specific folder.

But sometimes, i receive messages directly in my inbox (like a private
reply,... messages addressed directly to me and not via a list).  I would
prefer for those messages to reply with a different email address, and thus i
would like to modify the default template...

I know that i could modify the default template then modify individualy every
ML folder template, but not very practical with 30+ ML...

On the same subject : is it possible to inherit a template from a parent folder
?

Example : i have a folder Ritlabs containing two subfolders tbudl and tbbeta,
is it possible to modify the folder template at the "Ritlabs" level and apply
automaticaly this modification to the two children folders ?

--
Regards,
 Stephane