Hallo Stephane,

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:09:26 +0200GMT (1-7-2009, 22:09 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

SB> I would like to modify the inbox reply template, but it does not
SB> work : when i get the properties of this folder i do not have any
SB> option for templates...

That's because the Inbox uses the default account templates.

SB> But sometimes, i receive messages directly in my inbox (like a
SB> private reply,... messages addressed directly to me and not via a
SB> list).  I would prefer for those messages to reply with a
SB> different email address, and thus i would like to modify the default
template...

Two options:
1 Sort all messages not via a list to an alternate folder and edit the
  folder template for that folder.
2 Add  all  mailing  list addresses to one address book group and use
  address  book  group  templates  for  the  mailing lists and use the
  account templates for other messages.

SB> On the same subject : is it possible to inherit a template from a parent
folder ?

No

--
Groetjes, Roelof

As I feared, you have no sense of humor.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.2.6
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM