Hi

On Sunday 26 July 2009 at 8:45:29 AM, in
<mid:17240271.20090726194...@xnet.co.nz>, Carren Stuart wrote:

> I'm trying to get my head around how Address Book Group
> templates work as opposed to folder templates. Not
> quite sure what the advantage of one is over the other
> yet.

A Folder template will be used if that folder has focus when the new
message is created, unless you also have an AB template for the
(first?) recipient on the To: line (or an AB group template for a
group that recipient is assigned to.) Unless you are careful about
checking which folder is active when you create a new message this can
result in an unintended template being used. Obviously, you can just
look at the message you are creating to verify the right details are
there.

> I note that the "To" field automaticaly fills with
> TBUDL <list> for a new message. Sending this message to
> see if it works.

It does (-;

MFPA

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600