Hi, I have a question on running JACL.

I am integrating JACL to script my gui, and was testing it on windows
platform, using a Unix type shell (MKS Toolkit).

When I was running JACL sometimes it stuck for a few seconds, before
giving me a response. This case happens randomly, even with the same
operation I requested. Is this machine dependable ???
I run the same program on Unix and it never stuck.

Anyone ever encountered the same problem ? Or is my machine is just to
slow ?

Thanks.
Toga Hartadinata