--- Begin Message ---
Hmm. Chris Kilgour (whiterocker) originally created the spec, and the version
on tcpdump.org was just a backup copy. Now, Chris has said that he is no longer
active in the Bluetooth LE sniffing space, and he doesn’t want to be in charge
of the spec any more.

Perhaps the spec on tcpdump.org can be the definitive spec now?

Do you think we should link to the old spec on whiterocker.com, noting it’s the
previous version?

Chris - do you have an opinion on this?

Thanks,
Sultan

> On Jul 13, 2020, at 3:53 AM, Guy Harris <ghar...@sonic.net> wrote:
>
> On Jul 10, 2020, at 2:57 PM, Sultan Khan <sultanqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Link to the updated version of the spec with the latest changes:
>> https://gistcdn.githack.com/sultanqasim/8b6561309f5934f084a0d938ae733b7a/raw/199fb1867642c927f768fe7d67dae2a639acb48e/LINKTYPE_BLUETOOTH_LE_LL_WITH_PHDR.html
>
> So
>
>    https://www.tcpdump.org/linktypes.html
>
> currently links to
>
>    http://www.whiterocker.com/bt/LINKTYPE_BLUETOOTH_LE_LL_WITH_PHDR.html
>
> for LINKTYPE_BLUETOOTH_LE_LL_WITH_PHDR.  What should it link to now?

--- End Message ---