--- Begin Message ---
On Dec 16, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Yao, Jiewen via tcpdump-workers
<tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org> wrote:

> I write this email to request to below 2 link types.
>

>  1.  MCTP

> MCTP packet is defined in DMTF PMCI working group Management Component
> Transport Protocol (MCTP) Base
> Specification(https://www.dmtf.org/sites/default/files/standards/documents/DSP0236_1.3.1.pdf)
>  8.1 MCTP packet fields. It starts with MCTP transport header in Figure 4 -
> Generic message fields.

So this is for MCTP messages, independent of the physical layer?

Presumably the not-a-multiple-of-8-bits fields in Table 1 go from the
high-order bits to the low-order bits, so that the upper 4 bits of the first
byte are the RSVD field and the lower 4 bits of the first byte are the Hdr
version?

>  1.  PCI_DOE
>
> PCI Data Object Exchange (DOE) is an industry standard defined by PCI-SIG
> (https://pcisig.com/) Data Object Exchange (DOE)
> ECN<https://members.pcisig.com/wg/PCI-SIG/document/14143>
> (https://members.pcisig.com/wg/PCI-SIG/document/14143).

> PCI Data Object Exchange (DOE) is defined in PCI-SIG Data Object Exchange
> (DOE) ECN (https://members.pcisig.com/wg/PCI-SIG/document/14143) 6.xx.1 Data
> Objects. It starts with DOE Data Object Header 1 in Figure 6-x1: DOE Data
> Object Format.

Unfortunately, I'm not a member of the PCI SIG, so I don't have an account to
log in to in order to read that document.

--- End Message ---