--- Begin Message ---
On Dec 16, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Yao, Jiewen via tcpdump-workers
<tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org> wrote:

> We did a prototype for the SpdmDump tool
> (https://github.com/jyao1/openspdm/blob/master/Doc/SpdmDump.md). We can
> generate a PCAP file and parse it offline.
> In our prototype, we use below definition:
> #define LINKTYPE_MCTP      290  // 0x0122
> #define LINKTYPE_PCI_DOE   291  // 0x0123
> If you can assign same number, it will be great.
> If different number is assigned, we will change our implementation
> accordingly.

Different numbers will definitely be assigned, as 290 is already in use (in
Wireshark, for example).  (Not everything was updated to reflect that; I've
fixed that.)

You will probably be assigned 291 for LINKTYPE_MCTP and 292 for
LINKTYPE_PCI_DOE; you should update your prototype for that for now.

--- End Message ---