    Carter> Hey Guy, Well, I've given you 4 reasons why I currently use
    Carter> pcap-int.h, and I suspect that if I gave you 10 more it still
    Carter> won't be compelling for you.  So, I'll simply require my users to
    Carter> download and compile a new version of libpcap, regardless of
    Carter> whether there is one already installed on the system.  That is
    Carter> probably a better approach to software design and maintenance
    Carter> anyway, since libpcap will be changing so much between releases.

  If you are going to do that, include libpcap inside your source release.

] [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=unsubscribe