----

> Any takers?  Thoughts?

If such a bug is revealed, how does someone rerun the tests in the same
order to reproduce the bug or verify when it's fixed?

"Manually" is tough if you don't know which previous test of many may have
caused the problematic system state.

Actually, rereading what I quoted, I see you're concerned with unmasking
false positives, which can be manually rerun in isolation to reproduce.
My thought still stands for the flip-side where a test fails due to a
previous test.

Tim.