Some people can just have a snobbish attitude I'm afraid and that's completely
up to them.

I can sort of see where you're coming from and you pay far more than we do for
our ABC given what you've told me privately, I've just done some basic
calculations on the fact that our ABC costs us 10 cents a day or thereabouts.
That works out to around about $04.00 per month, times that by 12 and you get
$48.00 per year or perhaps to even make it easier still let's round it up to
$50.00, that's less than what one would pay for a magazine subscription.  So To
convert this to Pounds? Well we come down to around about £30.00 and again this
to me sounds perfectly reasonable.

Not only is it a perfectly reasonable sum of money but it could be argued that
we are "Giving" to help others in a way with our Internet and International
services.