I imagine that they have been trying to find somebody with your
area of expertise and have been failing to do so. Of course
attitude and initiative are like gold, but they also have a need
to fill and you may, to use an American saying, be "the
man."

        Sorry I don't have anything else brilliant to impart,
but this is kind of a test message as well as being a comment.

Martin